My love of the English language started at school and continued throughout my years at university where I wrote regular features for the Student Union newspaper and magazine.
I spent many years working in HR (something I still do on a part-time basis) and used my industry knowledge to write a book, ‘You’re Hired! How to Find a Job You Love – and Keep it’ which is available on Amazon now on Kindle and in paperback.
When I’m not writing about life in Spain, or my travels further afield, I work with individuals and small business owners to help them make the right impression with their written English.
HOW CAN I HELP YOU?
- Proofreading and editing (anything from blogs and small documents to dissertations and books)
- A full review of your business correspondence including letters, policies and procedures to create reader friendly documentation in plain English
- Report writing
- Content writing including blogs, newsletters and social media content
- CV and cover letter writing
- Self-publishing using Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing
If you want to create the right impression, first time, every time then contact me for a free, no obligation, confidential discussion about how I can help.
BLOWING MY OWN TRUMPET – TESTIMONIALS FROM SOME OF MY HAPPY CLIENTS…
Proofreading of business reports (repeat customer):
Proofreading a book:
CV written from scratch: